We would like to thank the following for allowing us to build on their shoulders:
- The Free and Open Source Software community for making it possible to benefit from a pool of amazing software that can be customized in a variety of different ways to serve customers' needs.
- The Linux kernel development team for delivering an ever-evolving, yet incredibly versatile operating system kernel.
- The GNU project for making the lives of developers saner by providing an impressive development suite.
- Google for the efforts it is putting in pushing Android forward, and for making it available under an open source license.
- Drupal and all its sub-projects for an exceptionally powerful CMS. This website if happily run on Drupal.
We would also like to acknowledge the use of the following creative material:
- The Android logo: made available by Google under a cc-by license. The specific version we are using is made available by Wikipedia here. More info about the Android logo is provided by Irina Blok.
- The Linux logo (a.k.a. "Tux"): originally created by Larry Ewig and made available under a license similar to cc-by. The specific version we are using is made available by Wikipedia here.